AISIN WORLD CORP. OF AMERICA (hereinafter AWA) warrants to the original purchaser that the Shower Toilet will be free from defects in design, workmanship and material for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty is only extended to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and this warranty registration card must be sent to Aisin or registered online within 30 days of the purchase in order to validate the Limited Warranty. If the product fails within the warranty period, please contact AWA at 15300 CENTENNIAL DRIVE NORTHVILLE, Ml 48168, and Tel: (844) 582-LIFE (5433) or (734) 582-7699.
Our obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement. The product will be repaired if under warranty except in the following conditions;
1. The product was not installed, used or maintained in accordance with the Installation and use manual and the Caution label affixed to the product.
2. The product has damaged as a result of being dropped, misused, modified, or improperly repaired, cleaned or maintained.
3. Water other than water directly from a public water supply was used.
4. The product was subject to natural disaster such as flood, fire, and conditions such as abnormal water pressure, freezing water and continuous condensation.
5. Consumable parts such as sealants, electrical fuses and batteries, etc. Please contact our customer service at (844) 582-LIFE (5433) or e-mail to LEfirstname.lastname@example.org to obtain service parts.
6. Failed to return the product registration within 30 days of purchase.
7. Purchased and installed outside of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Please contact AWA for availability of replacement parts for 7 years after production has stopped.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY US. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER, OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
This Warranty shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, excluding Michigan’s conflict of law provisions